Bar none, best shower ever! Great water pressure and amount of water. Beds are comfy. Rooms spacious, clean, beautiful ocean view. Breakfast continental buffet was good as was Eggs Benedict. Quiet location compared to tourist madness further south, but still very walkable. For nightlife, W is two blocks south. Living Room on 3rd floor at W was nice for a weeknight evening. Highly recommend Casablanca Cafe, also just a few blocks south.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale