Flew in from NYC to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary. The rooms were phenomenal. location was great, right across from beach. Stores, restaurants bars and nightlife all within walking distance. Special thanks to Sheryl Luke working the concierge desk, she got us beach chairs and umbrellas that the hotel keeps in storage so you wont have to pay $30 for them on the beach, a car rental for 2 days. airport shuttle transportation. Anything we asked for Sheryl was on top of. very professional and courteous. made everything run that much smoother. During lunch i recommend the burgers from the hotel restaurant. One of the best burgers i ever had. All in all were a party of 9 adults and 2 kids and enjoyed every minutes of our stay. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale