We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on our return from the Keys enroute to the West Coast. A great surprise, the rooms are large, modern and very well cleaned. Our room was on the 9th floor and overlooked the ocean.
The staff were helpful, friendly and eager to help us enjoy our stay.
We ate dinner both nights in the hotel restaurant. It wasn't busy and our waiter, Samuel I believe his name was, was very attentive and asked the chef to make a few changes in the menu for us.
I also ate lunch on the pool deck, a great place to get an ocean breeze and watch the waves across the street.
We wished we had stayed there on our arrived at Ft Lauderdale 10 days previously but will absolutely stay there when we return.
I had no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale