We arrived at this hotel and they immediately upgraded us to a suite - and what a suite, it was bigger than some people's homes and included a small kitchenette so we were able to have our own breakfast each day - but we couldn't be bothered to cook at night as there are lots of restaurants around. Great view from the balcony. You could catch the trolley bus right outside the hotel and this was a great way to get around, also very cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale