The staff was very friendly and warm. We were always greeted with a smile. The room was cleaned twice a day. Everything was cleaned each day (balcony, rugs vacuumed, tub cleaned). This is the first hotel that we actually drank the coffee from the room. The room size was very nice. The living room and kitchen are separate from the bedrooms and bathroom. It has separate doors. It was gorgeous and spacious. I am a seasoned traveler and the service was spectacular. The management was very responsive to the few problems we ran into. The housekeeper Manager stopped by to personally visit our room in response to a complaint we made. Our view was great even though it was a view of the city. It was so pretty at night for our evening nightcap of wine. The restaurant food was OK. I thought the dinner menu was better than the breakfast menu but the drinks make up for the lack of variety. The service was great, fast and funny. We also ate at the pool once. We had a nice experience. Our two servers were Adam and Vince. They came to our chair to pick up our food order. And Adam bought an umbrella over to us. That was so nice. The drinks were great and sweet. They looked so good that my 3 year old wanted a daiquiri. So Vince made him a virgin one. My little one enjoyed the pool. It wasn't crowded. The car attendant was so nice. He even remembered that my son always pulled his suitcase with him everyday (his suitcase had his beach toys). The valet was fast. He always brought our bags to our room, even when our bags were only grocery bags. The concierge was helpful though for some reason she hand wrote us a list of restaurants in the areas. That was odd. It also seemed that she pushed the higher end restaurants. I thought the front desk was friendly and efficient. I was able to check in early without any additional fees. That may have been because I am a member of iprefer but I am not sure. Check in and check out was fast. I also liked that wireless Internet is free and they have a business center with desktop computers which is free (that was convenient because I deliberately left my laptop home). Also the hotel is quiet. Amazingly so. I didn't even hear the elevator and our room was right next to the elevator. I recommend staying here. Rent the suite. It's beautiful. You won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale