I was there for a few days recently for a quick trip. The room was very nice, but felt the room could have been cleaned better (it was like house keeping did not have enough time to thoroughly clean the room). My wi-fi worked intermitently and the front desk absolutely needs a refresher course on customer service. If they want to claim it is a luxurious hotel, they should take some classes at the Ritz. One positive note, the restaurant was really good, I had an excellent breakfast. Also booked the spa special of a facial and massage....I reccommend the massage but pass on the facial...the facialist placed a cream on my face that literally had a burning sensation (not tingling burning)...bottom line is, my skin is still flaking from a week ago (and I never have dry skin). If you could book the room in the low 200's it is worth it but but don't bother spending anything more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale