I just returned from the Atlantic after an amazing four day spa weekend. When we arrived around noon on Thursday, we were told our room was not yet ready. We enjoyed lunch in the outstanding Beauty and the Feast Restaurant onsite and where then told by the front desk that we could head up to the pool and spa on the 5th floor to enjoy the facilities. We still had our suitcases and the spa staff was very accommodating. Robin placed all 3 of our suitcases in the spa office and assured us our things would be safe and they were. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite overlooking the ocean and it was fantastic. Very comfortable beds and amenities throughout the room including a balcony the width of the room with multiple seating options to enjoy the wonderful view. Every staff member we encountered from the front desk to the valet was outstanding. Very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to guarantee an excellent stay. The newly opened Beauty and the Feast Restaurant was so delicious, we ate all but one of our meals there. This was my first time there and I cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale