I spent 4 nights here with my wife and 3 month old baby on May 4th to 8th. We originally reserved a king room with a balcony facing the ocean but were upgraded to a suite. We stayed in room 501 which is located on the same level as the pool and spa. The location of the room was perfect for us because we didn't have to worry about the baby disturbing the neighbors because there weren't any. Also, being so close to the pool allowed us to easily claim our chairs for lounging by the pool.
Overall we enjoyed our stay because the room was clean, staff was friendly and the location of the hotel is fairly close to some very good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale