I started with a King suite with a partial view but after a day was able to upgrade to a oceanfront king studio. Both were excellently appointed, clean and comfortable. The oceanfront is worth the upgrade
Staff was super friendly throughout the hotel. The valet parking crew was service conscious. The front desk answered every request courteously and quickly.
Now the best was the pool deck. On the fifth floor, the views of the ocean were so great that you forgot the A1A Highway is between the hotel and the beach. And I want to second another reviewer that complimented Adam for his efforts. I have never seen someone in such industrious mode, keeping everything clean and pleasant. This guy is GREAT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale