We arrived early in the afternoon for our one-week stay, and not only got an early check-in, but got an upgrade to a one-bedroom suite. The stay was exceptional. The staff is especially commendable, from the front desk (Miot, Jodi), the concierges (Paul, Sonny, Jim), the wait staff (Constantin, Stanley) and so many others - even Jay and Carleton in engineering. The room was huge, comfortable and quiet. Small but well-equipped kitchenette, which allowed us to eat in when we wanted to. I even made seared scallops one night. The spa is luxurious, the work-out room more than adequate, the fifth-floor pool warm and inviting, the food exceptional! Really! The best dinner we had that week was in Trina, the hotel restaurant.. We had lobster risotto and bouillebaisse. Both were terrific . The waiters we had were attentive, professional, and never intrusive. We decided not to rent a car for this trip and ended up saving several hundred dollars. The cab fare to and from the airport was about $50 - and no hassle busing to the rental center and then returning the rental car - saving time. We avoided, too, the daily $30 parking fee in the garage. We walked to and from restaurants for dinner three times, and enjoyed the exercise. Any negatives? It was quite windy all week, and there was rip tide danger as well. Overall, the most pampered and relaxing stay we've ever had in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale