Considered giving four stars, but took one off for daunted expectations. This is a nice and well-located hotel, with mostly comfortable facilities and a very attentive staff. Yet there were many small problems over the course of a four-night stay, including with room cleanliness, fixtures and failed engineering work, and messages promised to be conveyed but never received. About time for an upscale hotel to replace the old CRT TVs, as well as borderline grungy carpets as others have noted. Significant noise from neighboring rooms and hallway at times. Also, pool is quite small and was often crowded. At $28/day valet and $14/day in-room wifi, along with pricey food and drink, costs can skyrocket. They offered upgrade to a suite upon check-in, but we took a look and did not find it superior, esp as it faced down rather than toward the beach, and the balcony was no larger than the king oceanview in which we stayed. It's difficult to give thumbs down at a place where the friendly staff clearly try hard, but in the end their efforts came up short. I'll be looking elsewhere next time in FLL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale