2,334 results
All reviews ocean front across the street huge bathroom steam room pool area beautiful hotel fifth floor mini kitchen upgraded to a suite valet parking partial ocean view one bedroom suite an umbrella lauderdale beach valet staff fitness center lounge chairs
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I would have to give Atlantic hotel and spa 5+ stars. That room exceeded our expectations. Our spa day was amazing. Couple massages. Maria Bowen and Mariella where great. Room service accommodations were phenomenal. Kevin and Mark from food and beverage met our every need. I recommend this Hotel. We will be back next year for another wonderful experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark J
Andrew J, Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear MarkJ

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and your experience at our Spa. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Atlantic Hotel and Spa is ideally located on Fort Lauderdale beach area among other hotels. Just 15 minutes drive from Fort Lauderdale airport. Rooms are really spacious with a great oceanview where the sun is waking you up every morning. Marble baths with a lot of space incl. tub and separate shower. Unfortunately we had to call housekeeping several times for different minor topics which would be no reason to complain. But response time on requests was a big complain. No room service until 3pm cannot be standard for such a hotel. A special THANK YOU to Jerome who did a great job as concierge.

Room Tip: Oceanview should be a MUST at this location. Higher than 6th floor recommended to be more away from street and pool noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew J, Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review, and the time you took to share your experience with us. We apologize for failing to respond to your service needs in a more timely manner, however please rest ensured that we will take your comments as encouragement to address and improve our service standards with the team.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Came to Fort Lauderdale for a family Spring Break (kids 3 & 5) vacay and had an amazing experience. The Atlantic Hotel & Spa goes above dnd beyond to take care of their guests. Food is fantastic, pool bartenders are the bomb. The quality does not stop there, it extends to the beach directly in front of the hotel. Art, on the beach, will set you up with an umbrella and/or chairs (for a fee but so worth it) and takes care of you the entire day. On our first visit my drivers license blew off the pool deck of the hotel. Art found it across the street near the beach and returned it to the hotel front desk. He saved our whole trip! Art continues to be part of each and every Fort Lauderdale experience, he’s a gem! We will be coming back as often as possible.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank sf_caligal
Reviewed 16 March 2018

There was some good and some bad. I’m not going to talk about the bad. The bartender by the pool, Paulina, was an unbelievably hard worker that did not have enough help but kept a smile on her face. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrCspot
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Well I must say this is one of the nicest places I have stayed in Fort Lauderdale. The rooms are incredible! They are huge and modern and just awesome. The front desk staff was great as well, however that's where it ends... The other staff and service were horrible. I woke up my 1st day and turned on the in room coffee machine and sat back down to watch the news...After 20 min I got up to find my cup still empty, so I figured no big deal I will call room service and get some breakfast. BIG MISTAKE.... After giving some girl my order the phone goes silent and a different woman picks up and says how can I help you? I told her I already gave my order to someone but she put me on hold to which woman #2 responded..... she is the intern and didnt understand you... so once again I stated large pitcher of coffee, pitcher of ice water and an egg sandwich with no spicy mayo or tomato, JUST bacon egg and cheddar, she says OK and hangs up so I figure I am in the clear... Ummmm not quite, 45 minutes later the busboy shows up with a cup of coffee to cups with ice and an egg sandwich with everything on it AND a breakfast plater with scrambled eggs bacon and cheddar..... TOTAL BILL $67.50.... AWESOME!!! So I called down and they were like we sent it up so we aren't taking it back and can't credit you for what you didn't order!! Whaaaaaaat?!?! SO I gave the busboy $20 bucks and told to look for a job at a different hotel.... I am not even going to get into the staff at the restaurant so use your imagination since that is obviously where the room service comes from. However I did see my busboy friend again while I waited the 25 minutes for my drink and he was like thank you I am really sorry about this morning LOL .. Bye the way the bar closes at 11 or earlier if it is slow so don't plan on having a drink after dinner

Room Tip: get a room facing the beach because its a good 10-15 degrees colder on the side when the wind comes off the beach.you needed a jacket
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends