My husband and I were here for a long weekend getaway. The hotel staff was very nice and accomadating. Our room was huge with the bedroom being separate form living area and small kitchen is provided. The balcony looked right out to the Atlantic ocean but was very smal balcony. My husband and I both had to turn sideways to get around the chairs and table. This was not an oceanfront room so next time I would stay in an Oceanfront room. The pool area is small and quiet. This is a relaxing quiet boutique hotel. Not for the party people. I did have a chance to use the spa and for a pedicure and manicure. This is not the place to get thisdone. The staff were not friendly and you felt like they had somewhere else to be the whole time. No extra's and I had a glass of water that stayed empty to the whole time, I was waiting for someone to offer me more water but never happened. I do recommend the hotel but not the spa. This is also in a great location. In walking distance to a ton of amazing restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale