We stayed at The Atlantic for six days during the first part of December and couldn't have been more pleased. The trip was part business and part vacation and while the weather didn't cooperate, everything about the hotel did. The hotel was immaculate, the service exemplary and the location perfect for access to the beach. All the staff - whether at the front desk or on the elevator or in the hallway were always friendly and pleasant. Concierge Janette and Sonny were great representatives of the hotel and always available to make a reservation, call a taxi or offer advice on what we might do in the area since - unfortunately - it wasn't really beach weather. Also, Richard in the hotel restaurant, Trina, was always friendly and helpful. While I don't know when we might return to Fort Lauderdale, we highly recommend The Atlantic and their staff. Thank you for a lovely few days. D. Jones
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale