“si..si..si”

Cielito Lindo Mexican Spanish Restaurant
Ranked #356 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Cielito Lindo has their beginning in the spring of 1985 when we opened our first restaurant in Pompano Beach. Then, as now, each dish was faithfully created from favorite recipes passed down from generation to generation and brought with us from Mexico. Over the years, we have taken great pride in offering our guests fine foods of Mexico prepared and served with dedication to the best of Mexico's traditions. New dishes are constantly bring created and adapted for your enjoyment and dining pleasure. Our popular "Especialidades de la Casa" reflects the high quality long associated with Cielito Lindo Restaurants, and now seafood dishes, "Pescado del Mar," compliment our new Cielito Lindo Restaurants. Welcome to Cielito Lindo's. Enjoy your visit, and come again soon.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is one of our fav. restaurants. My husband and I frequent here at least once a month. Great salsas are delivered with hot and fresh chips as soon as you sit. Order a house margarita yummy perfectness. Great flavorful fajitas that put other restaurants to shame. Arroz con pollo will have you hmmming with every bite!! I also like the carnitas. This is a relaxed atmosphere so come here and unwind and enjoy dinner. Some items are a bit high.

There are newer reviews for Cielito Lindo Mexican Spanish Restaurant

Reviewed 17 August 2013

More like 3.5. It is a good restaurant with good food and good staff. I wouldn't go so far as to say very good, but it is what yoj would expect from a good Mexican Restaurant. I was in the mood for a Taco Salad. They had a good one. It came with steak instead of hamburger, which was good, but the steak was poor quality with lots of fat in it. Meal ws good. I'd go back, but it is not my highest pick for food in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I have been eating at each Cielito Lindo locations for YEARS.
Out of Fort Lauderdale, Cielito Lindo has THE BEST SALSA in town.

I have, never, ordered anything that was not PERFECTLY delicious and the prices are super reasonable.

The staff is always welcoming and the atmosphere in each location is adorable.

Keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We went here on a Sunday for Mexican and it was Cinco de Mayo. The tortilla chips and salsa especially the hot were great. We requested 3 or 4 additional bowls of the hot salsa.

The food was very good and came out quickly. My fajitas had more steak than I am used to but the dish didn't have the spice mix I like

WE ordered the special Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo but found them too sweet and for the second round ordered the house Marg and and found them much better.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Over the past month, I have been to all 3 locations. They are all within a 20+ mile radius. The food at each location is superb. The ingrediants are all fresh and the taste is as good as it looks. The service staff are all GRACIOUS and friendly. I understand it to be family owned with the 3 main chefs alternating at each location. The special food and care really shows.This is a MUST MUST stop. The Mexican cusine is authentic and the Spanish extra special.
Each location is clean and decorated 'tastfully'. The quality and amount of food will leave you more than satisfied.
You will definitely make this a favorite stop.