“Great steak burrito”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: High-quality Mexican food served quickly by a friendly staff. Over 50 hot sauces to select from, in addition to a seven salsas made daily.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great steak burrito”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Really enjoyed a steak burrito here today plenty of meat I really like how they grill the burrito once it is made. Lots of choice at the salsa bar I was impressed by it. Only thing I wasn't happy with was the chips they were way over salted, we are talking a layer of salt coated each chip. This will not stop me from going back. This place kills Chipotle.

• Visited August 2013

Montreal, Canada
“Good service a bit too expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Great food but when I opened up my steak taco there was a raw piece of meat. Our server was kind enough to take it back right away and have another made up for me. The tons of hot sauce to try was great too!

Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

This was a wonderful restaurant for quick Mexican food. It was so fresh! They had a covered patio to eat out on. It was comfortable, even with a little rain shower. I am from Ohio and it tasted really good!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank 57BuckeyeOSU
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fresh Mex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

Definitely try Lime ! For years, we've been going to Zona Fresca nearby and recently tried Lime. The staff there is super friendly and helpful and the food is excellent - generous portions and not your typical beans & rice fare. The salads are our favorites. You order up front and then, they bring your dish to your table. Sitting outside on their patio is the best.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mcyerg
McLean, VA
“Love this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

This chain is fresh, exciting and good Mexican food (except for the new one in Arlington, VA near DC). The food is fresh, served in metal pans or oversize brightly colored salad bowls. Salads are big, fresh, and interesting. Fish tacos are good and the nachos are terrific; piled high with guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and beans- you could almost make a meal out of them. The best part is the bar with lots of help-yourself salsas, sauces, lime wedges and fresh cilantro. (yes, I've use the word fresh a lot). You order your food and they bring it to the table, but they will also come by and bring you more from the bar. Now, having said that, I was really disappointed in the newly opened one in VA. Instead of having mixed greens in the large salad, I got tired, old shredded iceberg lettuce, about half the size of the ones in FL. It should be said that I dislike iceberg lettuce so much that I was sort of glad it was smaller so I didn't have to eat it. It didn't occur to me to ask since it's a chain and I was expecting the same food. So be sure to eat at Lime in Ft. Lauderdale.

• Visited September 2012