“Excellent service at the bar, great oysters , great local flavor!”
Review of G&B Oyster Bar

G&B Oyster Bar
Ranked #29 of 1,407 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Urbanspoon has the restaurant on their website.
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Had some drinks and some oysters here before dinner at Coconuts (Attached) was offered a great local beer, and Bartenders were friendly and knowledgeable about the oysters and drinks, definitely a must!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We had dinner here last Tuesday night. Wow, what a popular spot...and for good reason. The seafood was incredibly fresh and delicious. They had a special on bottles of wine...which was nice. Everyone was friendly. The bartender didn't know how to ring up a Visa gift card which seemed a little odd. Maybe they were new. Otherwise, great vibe and food!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Spent time with family in Lauderdale before heading to Grenada to sail on the tall ship Mandalay. We were celebrating family time and Nov birthdays mine and my niece's and her and her boyfriend's 5 yr anniversary. Let me just say the Mojito was the best I have ever had even in PR. We each had lobster bisque which contained an unheard of amt of lobster oh my goodness is all I can say MmmMmmm good. Oysters Rockefeller, Briny Oysters, Stone Crab Claws followed by dinner. I had the Ahi Tuna Poke though listed as an appetizer after everything else we ate made for a great meal. The others had the Empanadas. Simple fare but was an absolute feast. This is on the must do list next I return.

1  Thank vinceygirl
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Right next door to Coconuts (may be same owners), this is a very fun place to start your evening with drinks and appetizers!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Lovely staff, great oyster selection, above average cocktails and a really romantic view and location. I really enjoyed myself here. Felt like home and I will forever remember the warm, gentle breeze that blew over us while dining at this lovely spot. Very romantic...