“Good eats.”

Ranked #393 of 1,345 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Reef Restaurant near port everglades cruise port. Featuring affordable innovative dishes all made to order including our famous slow roasted Prime Rib with our secret spices and garlic cooked to perfection. We also feature some of the freshest seafood and shrimp caught from our local waters and cooked to your liking. The All-you-can-eat soup and salad bar with fresh selections is available with or without an entree. Our Homemade Desserts are too good to resist! Come for the food, stay for the scene. Dress is casual, kids menu available all in a family environment. The lounge features plenty of sports flare and imported, domestic beers and Liquors. We are serving great tasting frozen daiquiris made fresh. Don't miss Happy Hour in the bar or on the Outdoor patio! We offer free shuttle pick up to the airport. We are centrally located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale off I-95 and I-595 on state rd 84 next to The Red Carpet hotel near port everglades cruise port. Restaurants near Fort Lauderdale beach and near Fort Lauderdale airport. Plenty of parking all centrally located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This restaurant is connected to the Roadway Inn and is a very convenient, especially if you're not driving which was my case, pre-cruise stay at the Roadway. Food was good, wait staff was attentive and friendly. The venue is also a lounge so they serve drinks. The restaurant/lounge has a number of flat screens with various sporting events showing.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Cruise port rip off artists! Orders took 45 minutes or more for delivery. Requested utensils, wait. Drinks, wait. Bills, wait. Ordered Fish and Chips Friday night...brought it and when asked for tarter sauce. Oh we are out, how about cocktail sauce. Prime rib, horseradish? Also out! Well maybe you should tell us that when we ordered! Never saw the waitress more than once, spent her time out in the parking lot chatting. Table of five and mandatory fee added. Asked it to be removed and told no couldn't be done. It's a courtesy charge not a TIP! What's up with that! Stay away.

1  Thank lolili44
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had dinner one night at the Reef, prior to our cruise. I had a great salad and my husband had the fish and chips...both very good! Service was slow, but the staff were friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good happy hour and had a good prime rib there. Not enough bartenders on for the happy hour as the one they had did have was way overworked, but managed to keep up, barely.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My wife and I returned from a cruise and got a day room at the attached hotel. We were tired and hungry and not really expecting much. We were very pleasantly surprised!!! The restaurant is very roomy with a variety of sports available on the big screens. The waitress was EXCEPTIONAL. I never had to ask for anything. She was pleasant and super-attentive.

My wife ordered fajitas and I ordered the pulled pork sandwich. They were both amazing. The fajita filling was tasty and fresh. The pulled pork was wonderful (just the right amount of sauce so that you could still taste the meat). The entire time my wife and I were eating we were commenting on how good it tasted.

With such good food, good service, and at reasonable prices; I'm sure that we will be back in the future...