“Special memory”
Review of EZride Surf School

EZride Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons provided everyday for beginners to advanced. Surf Lessons in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Jupiter Beach,Fort Pierce, and Cocoa Beach Florida. Reservations are required.
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Arranged with Marcello to give a surfing lesson for my 15 year old grandaughter during our Christmas break trip to Ft. Lauderdale. He made the meeting arrangement easy and gave an excellent safety instruction before they went in the water which made me feel more comfortable! My grandaughter actually got up on the board and was so happy she could now brag a bit!

EZrideSurfSchool, Owner at EZride Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Surfing for Christmas is a wonderful gift! We know that the time is special for the both of you. Safe Surf Lessons are EZride Surf School's priority, because we want your granddaughter safe. We also want you to relax and enjoy watching her surf! We are glad you have this special memory together, and shared the happiness that surfing can bring into your life.

Thank you for taking the time to review EZride Surf School, and complement Marcello.
He is an excellent surfer, and a great teacher.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I brought both my daughters to Ft. Lauderdale for the Christmas break and I left a message on their website saying I would like a lesson for all three of us in the next day or two. Within a few hours they called us back and we booked for the next day. Marcello came right in front of our beach side hotel for our lessons. We all had a blast and wasted no time hitting the surf. Both my daughters introduction to surfing 11/15 years old lived it and will do it again!

3  Thank campwarhol
EZrideSurfer, Owner at EZride Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Surfing is a passion at EZride Surf School, as well as offering excellent surf lessons and customer service. We are also parents, so we know that you are trusting us with your children, and we take that responsibility seriously. We love to see families surfing together.

Thank you for your time to offer a review, and we hope surfing over your Christmas break was a memorable experience for you and your girls, and only the beginning of your surfing journey!
Hope to surf with you again.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

My husband gifted me on my 52nd Birthday with Surf Lessons in Ft Pierce with Marcello of EZride Surf School. Having never surfed before, but interested in learning since my late teens, my husband and I took to the water with excitement and nervous energy. Marcello put us at ease immediately with his Professionalism, Patience and amazing sense of Coaching. Before we knew it we were surfing and surfing safely, thanks to the safety skills we were also taught. Marcello goes beyond the call of duty even going over nutrition and Yoga to help us gain the most of our time in the ocean. Because of our amazing coach Marcello we are blessed to have surfing a way of life. Also, not to be missed - Surf Camp with Marcello of EZ Ride Surf Camp. Every Summer family and friends join us in Ft Pierce and it is the best week of the year! We cannot thank you enough Marcello for doing such a beautiful job of teaching surf to us, our family and friends!

1  Thank dtaber
EZrideSurfer, Manager at EZride Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Surfing does change your life! Surf lessons can be the catalyst that takes you from wanting to surf, to actually being a surfer. I am passionate about surfing, and it changed my life too! I am still just as excited about surfing as I was the day I started, and the flame never dies! When I see you and your husband out surfing on your own, I am thrilled to see you enjoying your new life in the ocean together. Your dream really did come true!
I also had fun this past Summer with you and your family and I hope to see them again next year! You are a great family!

Thank you very much for giving your time to write your review, I appreciate it! ALOHA Marcello

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My two kids (boy, 10, girl, 14) had an awesome time safely learning how to 'catch a wave' with Marcello. I'd recommend it to anyone!(and have, many times)

1  Thank nyflir
EZrideSurfer, Owner at EZride Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Surf Lessons in Florida with EZride Surf School are safe for children! Safety is our priority, and great care goes into each surf lesson to ensure the safety of each child and family. We are so happy to know your children had an incredible surfing experience! We are thankful for your confidence, your recommendation of our surf school, and your review. We look forward to surfing with you soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My husband and I booked a couples surf lesson. Neither of us had never been on a surf board before. We met Marcello on South Beach and had an amazing time! He was stern but patient, an excellent teacher! I got up on my first wave! The best thing we did in Miami!

1  Thank Chelsey V
EZrideSurfer, Owner at EZride Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

THANK YOU for your Miami Surf Lesson review!
We think that surfing is by far the BEST thing to do in South Beach, Miami too!!
Marcello is an excellent surf instructor, and his teaching style does make
the difference in the quality of your surf lesson.
We are happy to know that you and your husband have now discovered how
amazing surfing is, and we hope you continue to surf every chance you get!
We provide surf lessons all year. If you want to warm up this Winter come
back to Florida and surf with us!