“EZride Surf School / Instructor Marcello /Recommend to Everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of EZride Surf School

EZride Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons provided everyday for beginners to advanced. Surf Lessons in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Jupiter Beach,Fort Pierce, and Cocoa Beach Florida. Reservations are required.
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“EZride Surf School / Instructor Marcello /Recommend to Everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Our experience with EZride Surf School was beyond amazing , all due to their instructor Marcello whom I spoke with personally two weeks in advance of our visit to Florida. My 20 year old son has always dreamt of learning to surf and thanks to Marcello, he did so yesterday , during a very reasonably priced and highly professional lesson. Marcello has been surfing all of his life, he never let my son out of his sites. He was professional, courteous and extremely well organized. His follow through was outstanding. Payment was made over the phone and receipt delivered to us on surf site (so simple). My son Mark was so very impressed with Marcello as well, he will recommend any one of his friends to schedule lessons with him when in Florida. Marcello quickly becomes like a part of your family, offering all kinds of help and information regarding future surfing ventures. We cannot find enough good words for this Instructor. We will return many times for his lessons as well as advice. Excellent choice of Instructors EZride and excellent organization!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Dorniw1
EZrideSurfSchool, Owner at EZride Surf School, responded to this review, 17 December 2014
Surfing is amazing, and yes we are thankful for Marcello. His concern for your son is genuine. Marcello gives 100% to provide an outstanding learning environment. He is highly professional, courteous, and well organized, as you discovered. It is our desire that every family that chooses to go surfing with EZride has a similar experience with any of our instructors. We are passionate about surfing, as most surfers are, but also passionate about families. We want to treat you the way we want our family treated, and we hope that made a positive impact on your trip with your son! Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We appreciate it. We look forward to surfing with you again, and Marcello says "hello!"

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“*professionnal and caring*”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

We will never forget Marcello especially my son Quentin. He has marked our lives and we will miss him up here in Canada

Visited February 2014
1 Thank tonyxyz
EZrideSurfSchool, Owner at EZride Surf School, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Surfing will change your life! So happy to hear Quentin enjoyed his surf lesson with Marcello. He is 100% professional in every lesson, not only to ensure EZride Surf School maintains our dedication to integrity, but also so every person has the opportunity to find the joy in the sport of surfing. We care very much that you feel encouraged and satisfied with your surfing lesson. We would love to hear from you! I know you are a VERY busy family, and we appreciate your time to offer an encouraging review. We hope to be surfing with you in Winter 2015!
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had a great lesson my instructor new exactly how to teach me to keep me safe while still learning a lot, i would go back to EZride Surf School in a second!!

Visited December 2013
Safe Surf Lessons are the foundation of Fun Surf Lessons! EZride Surf School's priority is your safety. We are happy to know you learned a lot, and look forward to surfing with you again. We hope you are using all your newly gained surfing knowledge to enjoy surfing even more!! Let us know how your surfing is improving. Thank you for taking the time to give your review.
Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Special memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

Arranged with Marcello to give a surfing lesson for my 15 year old grandaughter during our Christmas break trip to Ft. Lauderdale. He made the meeting arrangement easy and gave an excellent safety instruction before they went in the water which made me feel more comfortable! My grandaughter actually got up on the board and was so happy she could now brag a bit!

Visited January 2014
EZrideSurfSchool, Owner at EZride Surf School, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Surfing for Christmas is a wonderful gift! We know that the time is special for the both of you. Safe Surf Lessons are EZride Surf School's priority, because we want your granddaughter safe. We also want you to relax and enjoy watching her surf! We are glad you have this special memory together, and shared the happiness that surfing can bring into your life.

Thank you for taking the time to review EZride Surf School, and complement Marcello.
He is an excellent surfer, and a great teacher.
Pickering, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Surfing in Ft. Lauderdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I brought both my daughters to Ft. Lauderdale for the Christmas break and I left a message on their website saying I would like a lesson for all three of us in the next day or two. Within a few hours they called us back and we booked for the next day. Marcello came right in front of our beach side hotel for our lessons. We all had a blast and wasted no time hitting the surf. Both my daughters introduction to surfing 11/15 years old lived it and will do it again!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank campwarhol
EZrideSurfer, Owner at EZride Surf School, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Surfing is a passion at EZride Surf School, as well as offering excellent surf lessons and customer service. We are also parents, so we know that you are trusting us with your children, and we take that responsibility seriously. We love to see families surfing together.

Thank you for your time to offer a review, and we hope surfing over your Christmas break was a memorable experience for you and your girls, and only the beginning of your surfing journey!
Hope to surf with you again.