“Great Time”
Review of Inn Leather

Inn Leather
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I love staying at Inn Leather. The staff are all great. Rooms are clean(I must say I think they are cleaner then chain hotels) I always have a GREAT time when I stay there. The pool is so relaxing and the temp is perfect. The fact that every room has something special in them.
I would wish the free breakfast would last till 11 instead of 10.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank monkeyman61
Milan G, General Manager at Inn Leather, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you so much for patronage. Here at Inn Leather we're always looking for new ways of helping our customers and pleasing everybody. Next Time you are visiting with us, please let us know that you would like breakfast at a different time and we will gladly prepare your basket that you can keeping your room to eat at whichever time you prefer, also we have extended our breakfast hours until 11 Am. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you, we want you back at the Inn!
Milan Gamiani
GM ILGH

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Just went to the Inn Leather with my buddy for 3 days. The staff was very, very friendly. They called us when we were about an hour away asking what type of beer we liked. Once we got there we were welcomed like old friends. The pool was great and the grounds were lush and inviting. I didn't want to leave and I will most definitely be back.

Room Tip: all good as far as I could tell
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank badcowby
Milan G, General Manager at Inn Leather, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you so much for your patronage we really appreciate your business and your comments are well welcome. Please come see us again soon, we look forward to your next visit & truly enjoyed having here at the Inn...
Milan Gamiani GM

Reviewed 23 July 2013

As the boyfriend of the current IML, we are busy making our way across the country. We love staying in small gay operated hotels. We both had an idea of what this place would be.
First of all, Milan, the manager is both beautiful to look at and gracious in that unique southern way. What a sweetheart.
The grounds provide sexy areas, tropical landscaping, a pool for skinny dipping when you come in from the bars, ample shade, huge hot tub! Loved It. The pool party on Sunday was everything a homo could want in a pool party in FT Lauderdale.
The room was huge, well air conditioned, provided play space separate from the bed and well appointed.
I thought the location was convenient for access to Wilton manor shops, restaurants, and bars.
We had a great time in south Florida! Can't wait to swim w Andy in that pool in the middle of the night next time we are down!
In many ways the Inn Leather exceeded our expectations.

Room Tip: We stayed in room beside pool. W sling. Ask for it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CarltonPaul
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have friends that live in the Lauderdale area, and they introduced me to Inn Leather on a day pass basis. We are naturists, so this place fits the bill. Over the last two years, the courtyard has seen considerable improvement. New plantings, and painting of the buildings makes the place seem lusher. The adjacent courtyard on the south side of the property has seen the most improvement with banana trees, and new patio pavers. Those are the pluses. On the downside, the canopy just north of the pool is old and dingy and needs to be replaced, and the the property does need a new, inground hot tub as the old above gound unit really has seen better days.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tkki
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have had the opportunity to visit the Guesthouse 3 times in the last 2 years and i must say that I was pleasently surprised in Janurary this year at the changes I found
the TV's need to be updated but over all the rooms are very clean the bathrooms are as well and the guests as a rule are rather friendly
Milan is very helpful and I will be back again this year in august for 4 nites and I'm looking forward to another great time at the INN
my last visit there was this incredibly muscled daddy that was wonderful to play with hope he will be there again he was on a day pass
the staff was very helpful as well they couldnt do enough for me while i was there..

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank robert p
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Friends made the reservations for me at this guest house in Fort Lauderdale and I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised with a clean and comfortable room, with a few amenities I would never expect in any other place, but considering the "leather" theme it was perfect. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and a removable leather sling! Now that's a nice touch.

Outside was a lush garden surrounding the pool and each morning a continental breakfast was provided. If you are gay and even remotely kinky, this place is perfect.

Room Tip: Each room is different so check what you are looking for prior to arrival.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank blklthrjkt
Milan G, Manager at Inn Leather, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

We are so very glad you enjoyed your visit with us and hope to see you and your friends again soon! Thank you once again!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

As far as gay guest houses go; it's clean, decent linens/beds, rooms larger than the norm and I think the least expensive in Lauderdale.
The staff is hardworking and very nice.
Location is poor; kind of seedy area and far from the beach or gay bars.
Parking or lack of is an issue.
Tube TV's, no flat screens. I even saw a VCR?
Property/buildings in general are old and look minimally maintained.
My weekend experience was full of mostly 50+ yo (friendly) guys. Many as wide as they are tall?
Never really saw anyone or group into the leather/S&M theme they promote?

Inn Leather isn't a bad place. It just needs considerable investment/moderization to be brought up to the standards I think most gay men have come to expect.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank bowman716
Milan G, Manager at Inn Leather, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Hello Dear guest, pleas allow us to offer you a couple of day passes for you and a friend to come back another time and spend the day on the pool and facilities one more time to see if you have a bit more fun and there are different crowds then.
We have a big range of guest constantly varying on age range and fetish orientations. And like any establishments is always a hit or miss depending on your interest. We love to have you back.
In terms of our TV´s they are all, except 2 small ones on play rooms, flat screen 32``TV´s and soon to be smart TV´s with a online video library, VCR in the other hand are the best solution to our business for the need of entertainment, in order to offer that, we must be able to provide, (which we have both VCR and DVD players on our rooms, and a library for both, with the product, which often people take DVD´s but never VHS tapes) I hope we can accommodate you in the future and come have a day on us soon!
Management