“HORRIBLE TERRIBLE PEOPLE TERRIBLE SERVICE PRICE ON FOOD UGGH”
Review of Jade Palace - CLOSED

Jade Palace
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

First of all we were on Vaca here wanted to stop to eat Chinese cause its our favorite, so what we thought was going to be a great ending of our night turned sour really fast!! Second we asked to sit in a booth they said no grrrrr really ok so we sat down ordered drinks waitress was nasty no Hello or how is everybody tonight! We order what we thought and what it had said on the menu 9.95 for an appetizer to share with my wife we get the food witch wasn't good at all it was nasty and cold ewwwa Chinese at the food court is way better, no one came over to check on us at all ugh poor Customer service, so we get our bill and they charged us 20 for the appetizer I called for the manager (Owner) and had said to him she never made it clear that the APPETIZER was 20 that's out Rages I said he RUDELY spoke over me saying well ma'am it's pretty clear that its 20 I said really SIR cause on the menu it says 9.95 he begins yelling at me I realized he was drunk Alcohol coming off his breath like ugh nasty, we were leaving and the lady charged us 81 dollars for our bill ahhh at this point I was the Hulk I went off!! Turned my night and Vaca so bad I wanted to pretend it was a dream!! Also He wished I was a guy so he could hit me haha I said you know what me to so I could put u on your backside for speaking to a woman like that buddy! Never again will we be eating at any Jade Palace!!

1  Thank JessicaGioia

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Throwback to the 1970s.
Big jade Buddha and Chinese paintings dustily adorn the dining room entrance.
The Hot and a Sour soup was insipid ... no, bland ... no, tasteless ... It had two small pieces of tofu in a quart container and a few (3) strands of vegetable. In any case this slightly sour/sweet-corn flour thickened swill went straight into the garbage as did the vegetarian dumplings (shredded cabbage in a thick dough covering).
The broccoli in garlic was slightly better (how do you kill broccoli?) but the broccoli had already yellowed...

Possibly the worst Chinese ever.

1  Thank PeterLHR
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Found this lovely restaurant while walking in Ft. Lauderdale by the Galleria Mall and, since it was close to our hotel, we took a chance. The food was great and the service was also good. It's on our list for a return visit!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Lunch with friend's was good, but not great. Service was slow considering we were one of only three tables occupied. A little expensive for sit down takeaway quality food.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Great service, great food, generous portions and, most importantly, clean. Two in our party had fresh fish cooked two different ways. Both were excellent. My favorite Chinese dish is spicy eggplant. As a spicy eggplant connoisseur, it also was excellent.