“Excellent fresh food after a long day of traveling.”

Green Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #54 of 1,335 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Plant based Eats, Gluten Free Options, Vegan, superfood cafe serving mouthwatering plant-based eats, superfood smoothies, cold-pressed juices, organic bakery, craft beers and wine
Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent fresh food after a long day of traveling.”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Green Bar is just my kind of eatery and just what I needed the next day after a full day of trains and planes coming right from Copenhagen to Ft Lauderdale.

I really enjoy and often find my body craves fresh and even raw vegan foods after heavy amounts of travel and meat consumption.
Lucky for me Green Bar happened to be a short walk from where I stayed in Ft Lauderdale.

As soon as walked in I could tell from the ambience that the food was going to be quality and I was correct.

They serve up fresh brewed kombucha on tap which I had to go with no matter what flavor and I must note of their impressive menu of fresh tonics made with a huge variety of flavor combinations and then there's the food menu which was so impressive to my eyes and taste buds that I had a difficult time making a choice but I finally went with the Firecracker Bowl which turned out to be exactly the flavor mix I needed.

Finally I must note their large selection of organic beer and wine.

Green Bar really has a great thing going on for folks in Ft Lauderdale and health conscious visitors alike.

Anytime I come through this town again I'll be treating myself to Green Bar

“Even for a meat lover it was awesome”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

The food was really good. The plates were presented beautifully.
The place is clean, nice and cozy with a friendly atmosphere.
The green bar has a different variety of smoothies that were delicious.
The price is reasonable and good portions
I definitely will eat there again

Richmond Hill, Georgia
“I wanted it to be awesome, but it was just good.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The staff was pleasant and the food and drink selection is good. My sandwich was a little burnt. I should have sent it back, but also they should have not sent it out like that. My husband's food was very good. We also tried a brownie and it was dry.

I really wanted to like this place, but I didn't.

Los Angeles, California
“Simple, Easy, Elegant Organic Bar beats all others in FtLauderdale”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If I am new in town and it is organic- I am there in a flash reviewing the place! So my first trip when in FtLauderdale, was to GBK for a yummy GF burger dinner with home-made kombucha. I loved our meal.
The Coconut Thai Soup is a definite winner and so was the GBK Burger Deluxe, on which I am forever hooked on even though I live thousands of miles away. Just superb flavour combination withe the soft garlic and chipotle mayo, I can honestly say as a vegan gf chef I HAVE NEVER HAD a burger this good! I ate it in my early pregnancy and seriously this is the only food I can think of that won't give me instant nausea.
The atmosphere is great, the smoothies are fab, you can enjoy a nice outside sitting terrace and super quick service. We also went for the Mother's Day brunch, which was super delicious and well-crafted. Try every single dessert please as well as eat the vegan ice-cream.
5Stars all round!
Ps: I lived on a boat when there, and didn't feel like going int the city, there was an option to have home delivery!!

• Visited May 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“A nice find”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I were in FL in our rental car, literally having just left a funeral to head to the airport to go back home to VA. As I was driving, I asked my wife "what do you want for lunch?" She did a quick search on her phone, and found that this place wasn't too far from the Fort Lauderdale airport. What a cool place! We're not vegetarian or vegan, but we appreciate a good salad. I had the taco salad and my wife had the kale salad. To be honest, I'm a big guy (6'5") so I was still a bit hungry after having my salad, but I enjoyed it, and my wife liked hers. I filled out the meal with a brownie, which in spite of the fact that it was either vegetarian or vegan, was still good. If we're ever in the area again, we'd have no hesitation about visiting this place again.

• Visited July 2014