“Elegant Breakfast”
Review of OCEAN2000

OCEAN2000
Reserve with OpenTable
OCEAN2000 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,429 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: A1A
Description: OCEAN2000, is the Pelican Grand Beach Resort's new Fort Lauderdale waterfront restaurant. The menu features new American fare, and offers diners an alternative to other upscale Ft Lauderdale restaurants.
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The only meal we had there was breakfast and it was awesome. Beautifully displayed and super delicious. The server was so nice and on point when it came to checking on us. Worth the money.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I ate here with my toddler and cousin on my visit to Fort Lauderdale. The hotel is right on the Atlantic and there are fantastic views. It has an old world charm and beauty.
The staff in the restaurant were very welcoming and informed. Our waiter in particular, Mitch was extremely friendly and accommodating to my one year old. My meal was delicious but the atmosphere would keep me coming back. I plan to visit and stay at the hotel in November. Thanks Mitch!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Quite expensive dining and not great. Maybe it's what you order. Unlike in Europe, it seems it's just hard to get switched on,knowledgeable, attentive servers in FL.
Bartender at beach bar was also not very attentive. Even when bartender is busy I expect some acknowledgement that he/she knows someone is waiting still. And get served before others who turn up later.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I took my mom to brunch and had the best server Fena. Not only was she a very attentive server but she made the day special by focusing my mother's birthday. As it turns out she recognize my mother from the neighborhood they have run into each other walking their dogs not only did we have great service a great brunch but my mother now has a new dog walking buddy. I would recommend the brunch at Ocean 2000 for anyone who is looking for a great experience

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We come back every year to Pelican Grand Beach Resort and look forward to dining at Ocean 2000! Mitch was one of our servers this year and he really made our dinner beach front very special and memorable! Thank you Mitch and hope to see you again soon!