“such a fun evening..”
Review of Wild Sea

Wild Sea
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Sea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,368 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$19 - US$55
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At WILD SEA, we believe in "Eating Well" to strongly support Farm to table & Ocean to table dining. We stand by our promise to serve all natural, organic and sustainable foods when possible. In efforts to maintain these commitments - both locally and globally - our menu selections will change often. We encourage you to enjoy our seasonal delights.​Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille offers a raw bar, presenting a fresh selection of east and west coast oysters, and a full bar serving hand-crafted cocktails and tasty snacks like white-cheddar jalapeño popcorn.​Wild Sea's extensive wine list is inclusive of more than 200 offerings.The restaurant offers guests the unexpected by doubling in the evenings as a luxurious lounge, complete with top-notch libations, late-night bites and music.Wild Sea also offers private dining space to suit any size or style.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

we were in ft lauderdale a few weeks ago
we were meetign with four other couplea from the desireswingers couples group
we met at the bar wich was alot of fun drinks with an open air feeling out to las olas
then we were seated over looking the people strolling by on Las Olas
we had some great apetizers and then some wonderful seafood dinners 'the restaurant is very pretty and we were all staying on the same floor of the riverside hotel
we hope to reconnect again soon at the wild sea with our new found friends!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Bryan was our waiter and he couldn't have been nicer or more helpful in preparing an assortment of oysters for our group to enjoy. (He also snagged the last grouper of the day for my husband who was very pleased.) My sister had a cocktail with basil in it and she thought it was wonderful. Our family stayed at the Riverside prior to an Oasis cruise and we were very impressed with the entire operation.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Was told about this great spot off Las Olas by a friend if mine, a local, so I tried it out and was very impressed! The grand sharing platter with a melody of different types of seafood to choose from was one of my favorites along with the grilled octopus for an appetizer.

Great service alongside scrumptious food, I will always suggest this to friends heading to the area!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

On a business trip, had dinner alone. Service was excellent really enjoyed the specialty cocktail Vodka #1, very unique. Mussels were delicious. Pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

When we arrived they weren't very busy. But after being ignored for 15 minutes we grabbed a young manager looking guy and old him we hadn't seen a waiter or a menu yet. He didn't bother even looking at us but mumbled that he'd find our waiter. A waiter threw some menus at us a few minutes later and again no eye contact or a word to us. So we left. As we looked around us, we saw similar service unless you were a a 20ish girl in a short dress. I can't believe this place makes any money.

1  Thank LuvnCouple
moisesacosta3, Director of Restaurants at Wild Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Hello LuvnCouple, I see in your review you encountered very poor customer service. During the 2 years that have passed we have made many improvements with service making the biggest transition, I think you would be pleasantly surprised and I would love to have you back.

Please contact me directly at macosta@riversidehotel.com so I can discuss with you directly.

Thank you again and I look forward to the opportunity.

Regards,