“Great Food And Service”

Masamune Fort Lauderdale
Ranked #379 of 1,407 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 December 2013

The main courses and the sushi were absolutely delicious and the food presentation very eye catching.Each course was timed perfectly.They don't try to rush you out .The waitress was very friendly and told us that if you don't see an item on the menu that you would like-just ask and she will see if the chef can make it for you.All in all -a great experience.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Masamune is becoming one of my favorite dining establishments for a variety of reasons that start with the service.
When I called to reserve a table, I was extremely impressed with how courteous and professional my call was handled by "Momo." I only wish other businesses would grasp the simple concept that the customer's impression of a business can be significantly impacted by outstanding telephone service.
Also, I happen to use a wheelchair and parking & access to Masamune is very convenient.
All of the food is of superior quality, including fresh and well prepared seafood.
While I was disappointed the stir-fry squid with chili sauce was not one of the appetizer specials, Momo recommended a spicy squid salad that was even more OISHI !
The sushi chef has a friendly and welcoming manner with a winning way when it comes to preparing made-to-order sushi.
I have never tasted anything bad or even mediocre at Masamune and will return anytime I am driving in that area.
Support small, local business !!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Love the food, surprised its not packed ever night! I am sure the location is off putting but the food is great! Try it...you will come back?

MasamuneFTL, マネージャー at Masamune Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Reviewed 19 November 2013

It's a shame the outside of this restaurant looks so industrial/commercial, since I passed by it dozens of times without stopping in. A daily-deals type site offered a good savings, so I thought it'd be worth a try...I'm so glad I did. The inside of the restaurant is much more attractive.

The sushi was fresh, and since there were three of us ordering, the meals were presented attractively on a decorative platter. The service was excellent. Pricing was consistent, and they also have a customer loyalty card. Overall, it was a great experience!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

First visit to the FTL location. Been to the Deerfield Beach location many times. Small, but cute place. Not crowded at all on a Wednesday evening. Lots of choices from the menu. I had a couple of rolls and the miso soup. Soup was a bit thin, not the best I have ever had. The rolls were fresh and good.

Friendly service. Hope this places gets busier and sticks around.