“RM Nielsen Media”
other travellers have booked this property
Valet Port Cochere Relax in the rocking chairs on our veranda
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Valet Port Cochere
Relax in the rocking chairs on our veranda
2 King Size Beds & TV in sleeping area
Flatscreen TV inside the armoire in the sleeping area
Sunny Sitting room with Ocean View
Flatscreen TV in the sitting area
Our fantastic balcony!
Oceanfront Sunroom with TV
Comfortable Seating to enjoy the spectacular view from your private balcony
Microwave & Fridge in Sunroom
Front Door from inside
Balcony view of Atlantic looking South
Desk with high-speed computer hookup
Granite vanity
Separate Shower & Commode area
The Grand Lobby
Our spectacular ocean view from inside the living room
The Grand Piano in the Grand Lobby!
Ocean's Gourmet Restaurant
Dine on the terrace, or have Sunday Brunch oceanfront!
02K Bar & Grill, serving food & drink poolside and beachside.
Old Fashioned Ice Cream Shoppe, gifts, coffee, sundries.
The beach right under our  balcony!
Elegant elevators
Sit your derriere in a rocking chair!
Hallway
Bar Terrace and Pool
Accolades from those in the know!
Driveway to Entrance
Street view of The Pelican Grand
Bathroom with separate vanity and commode areas.
View from the bathtub.
(just checking to see if you are paying attention!)
Elegant Entrance
Come on in and enjoy!
Large closet with safe, iron & ironing board
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Destinati...
“RM Nielsen Media”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Stayed at the Beautiful Pelican Grand Resort while traveling on both Business an Pleasure. Staff an Resort are top notch where a Five Star rating is not enough! Please know I won the bid for this resort from a local charity event. Charity is o2b Fun Inc Rooftop Party. Thanks for donating an we will be back soon to stay

13 Dec 2016
Hi
Thanks for the great 5 star review !
CindyM276...
“Great beach front resort”
Reviewed 16 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Service is great at the pool from Kyle and David- they can't do enough for you- have your favorite spot for chairs? they will set you up. Want a little shade?don't even try to move the umbrella- they are there in a split second. Best guys!!!!

My only complaint is the front desk staff - very "by the book" and that's too bad because that's who you see first and last. They should make you feel as if you are the only guest in the hotel. i was very disappointed on my last day and the lack of flexibility by Calvin - the front desk manager in trying to accommodate my request for a late checkout. Don't tell me the hotel is booked when rooms are available online- I would pay full price for a room and he shot that down with some irrelevant excuse . Here I am willing to pay a full nights stay just to have a room all day. So I leave the Pelican Grand on the fence about returning (and this is my 3rd stay) due to Calvins lack of flexibility and effort to come up with a solution to accommodate my travel needs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 May 2015
Hi Cindy. I'm not actually sure when you stayed with us, as I didn't have anybody named Cindy with a reservation at anytime during the month of May. I'm glad that you enjoyed the beach service. I'm a bit confused as to your request for an additional night stay. If you had contacted me directly, I could have authorized an additional day and we could have taken care of the extra charges immediately online. Calvin (his actual name is Kelvin) doesn't have any authority whatsoever to extend a stay in a privately owned unit. So there really wasn't anything he could do for you, except to maybe explain it better to you. I wouldn't let this incident keep you from returning to The Pelican Grand, as you seemed to have very much enjoyed your stay. Hopefully you can contact me directly in the future for any of your future needs.
Michmac19...
Fort Myers, Florida
“Nice place.”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Wonderful sheets & beds and overall feel. Higher than the norm ceilings. Great deck & view. Really wish it had a small toaster to go with the mini fridge & microwave. Plus wine glasses and opener in unit. Restaurant & cafe a bit weak in both service & quality. Wifi is steep @ $19.95/device/day. Wow. Free though in lobby. Nice accommodation.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
9 Aug 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our condo. I think the idea of a Toaster Oven in the unit is a good one, glad you brought it to my attention. I'll check with hotel policy to see if it's allowed.
I recommend using your cellphone's personal hotspot for your WiFi to avoid paying the hotel's exorbitant recent charges! Come back and visit us again!
Canada
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
18 Apr 2014
Hi Francesca
Thanks so much for the very nice review of your apartment in Fort Lauderdale. I'm glad that you enjoyed your vacation, and that you found the experience very pleasant. I look forward to having you back as a return guest at anytime!
redvic99
Frederick, MD
“Luxurious Escape”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

Loved the Pelican Grand resort! Accurate pictures of condo, clean and well-maintained. Owner was prompt in answering all questions pre and post booking. Would definitely stay again. We didn't rent a vehicle during our stay since we had been warned by owner of the daily parking fees. We used cabs when going farther than a couple miles (which is where the closest stores are located). There's a lovely restaurant on premises, but you can also order food while on the beach, at the pool, in the bar, so it doesn't have to be a big expense at every meal. There's a small store where you can purchase breakfast items inexpensively. We visited the Bonnet House off of Sunrise Blvd., also went to Los Olas shopping/dining area, and would recommend both.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Beach, pool, veranda!
Liked least: Distance to shopping.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 May 2013
Hi Victoria
I'm very glad that you and your husband enjoyed your time at our condo at The Pelican Grand. I thank you for the very nice comments you left, and look forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing