“Good food .. little pricey”
Review of Dubliner - CLOSED

Dubliner
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped here before attending an event the atmosphere is good and comfortable. The waitstaff was friendly and the brisket and shepards pie was good the prices are a little on the high side I would come here again for drinks instead of food next time

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Small place with some limited outside seating for people watching in the Himmarshee district. Both times, I have eaten the corn beef and cabbage and had a Harps to get the Irish experience and was not disappointed. Service was very attentive. We will be going back.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stop to eat prior to going to The Broward Center. Get a great meal, great service, at great prices. What else do you want?

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have eaten there for lunch and was looking for something festive to do with a small party to celebrate a birthday on a Saturday night. The Dubliner advertised live music starting at 8pm so I made a reservation around that time. On the plus side, our reserved table was ready for us when we arrived. It really wound't have mattered since there were many tables available. We sat down and I asked when the band was coming on. "Oh . . . they don't start till 10pm" was the response. Not a great start. We ordered some appetizers and our mains. I asked that the main course order be held for a bit as not to have the courses served right on top of one another. Appetizers showed up. They were generally quite good. The chicken wings were the best of what we ordered. Honey brie was OK as was the mac and cheese. Nothing special vis-a-vis the last two. A few ordered the soup which they said was good. We were not finished with the soup and appetizers when the main courses showed up. Quite disappointing since I had specifically asked the server not to do this. Main courses were just OK. Some had salmon which they said was good. I had brisket. Not great. Not awful. The corned beef was rubbery. All in all I could have dealt with the generally OK food if there was entertainment. However, for just an Irish meal there are many better places in Ft. Lauderdale to eat. All in all I would go back for lunch since it is decent and walking distance to my office, but I will not go back for dinner. There are just too many fantastic places in Ft. Lauderdale to eat. This place is not one of them.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Love the decor, food is great and we had a great watress(shoulder length dark hair) and drinks were good too. Went to see ball drop on New Years and figured we would get a bite to eat. Great Mac and cheese and shepherds pie is amazing!