“never again”
Review of Outta Control Sport Fishing - CLOSED

Outta Control Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Outta Control Sport Fishing Inc. "Outta control IV" is south florida premier party boat. With an over all length of 75 ft and a beam of 21 ft that makes for a very stable and comfortable fishing platform. She has 2 full restrooms with showers and 2 air conditioned bunk rooms able to sleep 14 passengers which comes in handy on those long multiple day fishing trips.Fully air conditioned cabin for those hot summer days, and for your convenience Outta Control IV has a full galley offering the availability to purchase Meals, snacks, and cold beverages on your fishing trip.
Reviewed 13 July 2013

captain and crew werent friendly at all. Would not recommend to anyone...out of all the charter boats ive been on this one was the worse.

6  Thank fishinmaster

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Crew and captain were awesome. We caught huge vermilion snappers and some groupers. Boat is sparkling clean. Restrooms are neat and smelled great. They even have a Chef who made the best cheese steak I've ever had for lunch. I recommend this to everyone.

1  Thank bigsnapperpants
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

The boat, crew and overall experience were the best in the area by far! The boat is in great shape, the crew were friendly and extremely helpful. I live in boynton beach and will def be driving back to fish with them again. Today we took 6 people with us and we hope to take even more with us next time. For anyone to complain about this crew and boat means that they don't get out to fish much.

1  Thank Canepride07
Ralph H, Owner at Outta Control Sport Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Thank you for the awesome review. We strive for
The best customer service we can give and 200%
Effort in putting you on the fish so you can catch them.
Thank you again an hope to see you and your group again
Soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

My wife and I really wanted to experience deep sea fishing without spending hundreds of dollars. We found this company via a Groupon, and it was a great experience. Had no trouble making reservations or redeeming it. We went on a Thursday morning for a 6 hour day trip. It was cloudy the whole day, and rained a few times while we were out. The water was a bit choppy and towards the end of the trip I my stomach started to feel a little queasy, but my wife was fine. There were about 18 people fishing on our boat, so it wasn't too crowded, but some lines did get crossed. Mostly everything went fine. The crew cut up bait and help us get our lines in the water. Chuck was great and very friendly and we appreciated his help immensely. It was an action-packed trip, and I think everyone caught something, even if it wasn't edible or very big. A couple folks did land some large mackerel, and one guy even caught a nurse shark and had to cut the line. My wife caught a small grouper and some snapper, and Chuck scaled them for us when we got back to shore and we took them home and cooked them. It was a lot of fun, and we would definitely do it again.

1  Thank MattDW
Reviewed 15 May 2013

As a bithday present to myself, I booked a night fishing trip with Ralphie on his new boat Outta Control IV. I must be missing something with the negative reviews, because my experience was excellent. Lonnie, the mate was very courteous and helpful, he and Captain Ralphie suggested various techniques to catching not only more, but larger yellowtails. Thier suggestions WORKED. I've fished on many boats travelling from the Keys to Palm Beach, Ralphie, Jess, and the crew are amongst the best in the business. I will definitely visit again, as now I consider myself a frequent fisherman and a loyal customer. Keep up the good work guys. Tight Lines.

1  Thank Gary S