“WoW! I could not believe my eyes!”

Reel Appeal Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Reel Appeal Sport fishing has the nicest boat among the fishing charter boats in Ft. Lauderdale along with World famous Captain Kunta who still holds 24 world records, a legend among the masses and soon will be inducted into the I.G.F.A. Hall of Fame as his older brother has already before him. Reel Appeal first class fishing charters provide everything you'll need along with guaranteeing Fish!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“WoW! I could not believe my eyes!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I came by the dock the night before with my son and we talked to the guys behind the Reel Appeal and came back today in the afternoon and told them lets do this. I didn't know what to expect but about 45 minutes into the trip we had a sailfish eat are bait and my 8 year old son had the time of his young life catching a sailfish! The captain and mate were great with my son and I and the boat is by far the nicest charter boat that I saw down on the beach. Check these guys out. You'll be as happy as my son and me.

Visited August 2013
CaptainKunta, Owner at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
It's always a great big smile for us to help anyone much less someones 9 year old son catch his first sailfish! We love fishing with kids and answering all their questions that pop up in their exploring minds while on the Reel Appeal. Captain Kunta loves having youngsters on the boat ready to catch some fish. Allow Reel Appeal Sport Fishing to entertain your family and friends the next time you want to go fishing out of Fort Lauderdale. You'll be happy that you did!

“From Vermont to fishing on the Reel Appeal! Wow!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My wife and I are in town from Vermont visiting with our daughter who lives in Del Ray. We came down to the beach and initially we were just letting the Captain know how beautiful his boat was and ended up going fishing have a great time. I recommend Captain Kunta and the Reel Appeal to all!

Visited August 2013
We enjoyed having Bob and his wife and daughter come out fishing with us. Hopefully, we'll see them again when they come to visit their daughter. We here at Reel Appeal know how to make fishing fun. So whether your a beginner or a pro you'll have a great time with Captain Kunta and the Reel Appeal. Mate the Great Jeff is back on Monday, Tuesday and Wensdays. I said it before and I'll say it again. We're new to trip advisor but we're not new to charter fishing out of Fort Lauderdale!
“Captain, mate and Boat absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Captain Kunta is the best! My family and I were lingering on his every word entertaining us with stories from his past in between bites. He made fishing fun for my kids. It was truly a privilege to fish with a true legend!

Visited August 2013
CaptainKunta, Owner at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Yes, Captain Kunta is awesome! He is world famous fishermen. He still has 26 world records. He's one of the only fisherman out there who can say that he's won all legs of the BBC's for t3 full tournament years. He has a ton of stories to tell on fishing trips along with fishing each trip like a tournament. We keep the boat up to date with the latest fish finders and electronics. Our boat is by far the nicest in Fort Lauderdale among the fishing charter boats. Try us and you'll never fish with anyone else. We're new to trip advisor but we're not new to charter fishing out of beautiful Fort Lauderdale.
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Captain and the mate on the boat were great!! They did everything they could to make our trip amazing!! I had never been fishing in the ocean before and wasn't sure what to expect. It ended up being the highlight of our trip. We caught a 250 lb shark and the first mate and captain worked very hard for hours to help us get it in the boat. They were great. I just can't say enough about them. Definitely check this out!

Visited July 2013
CaptainKunta, Owner at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
We had a blast night fishing with you guys! Glad we could make your fishing dreams cone true catching and awesome bull shark with you all. We can't wait to see you all again and share some more memories. Thanks!
Bellaire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Catch of a Life Time!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Our trip started with an awesome ride out to sea with a fantastic crew...very knowledgable, great guys....our trip ended with a 250lb Bull Shark!!! With or with out catching the shark it was money well spent! We had a blast and look forward to coming back to Reel Appeal!

Visited July 2013
We here at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing are by far the best in the industry in south Florida exspecially out of Fort Lauderdale. Although, we're new to trip advisor we are not new to charter fishing out of Fort Lauderdale. Deep sea fishing Fort Lauderdale begins and ends with Captain Kent "Kunta"Smith and the Reel Appeal!