“Horrible experience”
Review of Blue Fire Grille

Blue Fire Grille
Ranked #240 of 1,486 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Description: A unique, trendy restaurant offering 24 hour Room Service (Limited Menu after 11pm)- Floribbean and Mediterranean cuisine.
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

So I went down to celebrate my birthday I was super excited and ready to have that fun! I went down to have a drink and before I go to dinner and that was a mistake the bartender named Cohl was absolutely horrible one of the worst bartenders I’ve ever experienced. Horrible attitude, just made me and my friends feel very uncomfortable to the point where for my whole stay I will be avoiding that bar! I don’t understand why chase people away!? And on top of that he couldn’t even make a decent cocktail! So over this place! Never again!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018

The buffet offerings were better than normal and there was an attended omelet station. Dinner looks like it would be interesting and the atmosphere is nice. Servers were especially good.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 4whatitsworth2day
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Dimitri as always makes our day. He provides exceptional service and will go over and above to make everyone’s experience better. He consistently ensures guests receive their beverage and works to ensure needs are met. He is a constant in a frequent turn-over establishment. It is a pleasure to have him serve us each and every time we visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The service at the Marriot Fort Lauderdale North was fantastic. The restaurant had great staff, Melania, Jamelia and Janer were particularly friendly and helpful. I am gluten and dairy free and they catered to my every need at breakfast and lunch as best they could. I even couldn’t finish my meal so they put it in a box for me to take away. The food and beverage operations manager, Angel, was very professional and he was always checking we were seen to and happy with the service!

Thanks for a great stay!!

Jessica

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Excellent menu choices and the service was exceptional. Loved the decor, but bring something warm because it can be a bit cool. We enjoyed dinner on our first evening and the breakfast package the next morning that offered just about anything you might want for breakfast.

Date of visit: June 2018