“Go For The Beer!”

Ranked #412 of 1,329 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Go For The Beer!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I didn't eat here, didn't even realise they did food.

For me, this is a drinking den, nothing else.

Kelly (Kellie?) who works behind the bar is lovely and will look after you with prompt service and a friendly smile. There was a guy on for my 2nd visit but I don't recall his name, he was also very efficient.

The entertainment one night was excellent, without being deafeningly loud. A female singer from Boca Eaton, can't remember her name.

Pool table was the main attraction for me. Good way to keep occupied and get talking to the locals.

This place isn't stylish or sophisticated, but it doesn't pretend to be. If you want beer and pool, go here.

I'll be visiting next time I'm in the area

• Visited December 2013

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“great place”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We call in here for a beer....we loved the name....I went to take a picture of my husband on stage and the owner ( I think) pulled down a background drop for the stage....totally amazing people....local man Terry was funny my husband enjoyed a game of pool with him........very welcoming place

Visited September 2013
“What a nightmare! Horrible service and fries were greasy.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

It's called a dive bar for a reason. If you like garbage food, extremely poor service and a nasty obnoxious atmosphere then this place offers such. I would never ever recommend this disgusting dump to anyone. What a horrifying experience.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank 10sushilover
“It's a hole in the wall and overpriced....”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I will never go to another place that has the word "dive" as a name. It was a DUMP and the entertainment was pathetic. We were overcharged for our drinks and our order of fries was burned, greasy and plain nasty. I'd never feed my pets garbage so why should any human have to be so insulted. Read the [--] about their so called drink special. This dump is a real pathetic dump.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank wildcat100
Grant, mi
“Been here before”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

We've been here before. Love the happy hour. Two for one drinks. Help has always been great. Last time we talked to the owner. He was super nice

• Visited June 2013