“Dinner”

Pie-Zan's Home of Frankie Meatballs
Ranked #409 of 1,368 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Wow - what a find. Wife and I ordered two entrees expecting the "usual" over cheesed sauce laded entree. Not this place - ever thing was fresh, tasty and well prepared. Our order was a delivery but tasted like it was prepared table side!!! Oh, and the don't charge extra for deliveries. Will definitely order from here again.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I called this place and spoke with Frank, he told me that he made his own gravy (red sauce) which got me all excited since I haven't found good sauce in Ft Lauderdale. We spoke about my difficulties finding good pizza with good sauce. He assured me that his pizza would be just like the ones I ate in New York. I ordered a pizza was shocked by how bad it was. I asked for extra sauce and there was very little on the pie and the cheese was way overcooked, almost burnt. Frank you need to go back to NY and taste what they're making up there.

1  Thank Michael W