“Amazing Lasagna!”
Review of Cafe Vico

Cafe Vico
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Vico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,351 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Half block north of Sunrise Blvd
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The lasagna is amazing. The best I have ever tried in a restaurant. It's creamy and they serve a nice size portion.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The ambiance is fantastic. The staff is very efficient and the selections are out of this world. Aside from the normal dishes such as Chicken Marsala...one of their specialties is Baked Lasagna. It is nothing like you have every tasted. But, I can honestly say that you will LOVE everything on their menu.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We recently celebrated Dat's 90th Birthday with a group of almost 20 people at Cafe Vico. Service was attentive and not intrusive, and the food, from appetizers to dessert, was outstanding. Wine selection was very good. A number of interesting entrees on the menu for the foodies in the group, too! A success, from champagne toast to coffee!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is an excellent restaurant from the moment you step in the door. Its ambiance, decor, the staff all meet your eye immediately. With a full bar and an excellent selection of wine, we were comfortable talking over cocktails, ate our appetizers and never were rushed to order dinner, which was done after appetizers had finished.
While my wife has spoiled me tremendously in Italian cusine, Cafe Vico had an excellent selection of dinners and a few specials that almost turned my head.
All in all, an excellent dining experience.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I usually go here for birthdays etc when we want something a little special and more pricey.

We have always had good experiences, delicious food, excellent service, cosy atmosphere. Marco is very helpful and welcoming.

Definitely out of our price range to eat dinner here on a regular basis but for a special occasion I would highly recommend it.