“Just Needed FOOD”

Ranked #112 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Miller's Ft. Lauderdale Ale House Welcome to Miller's Ft. Lauderdale Ale House! Located on West side of Federal Highway, just South of Oakland Park Boulevard, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Ft. Lauderdale Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Ft. Lauderdale Ale House.
Southwest Harbor, Maine
“Just Needed FOOD”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We were staying in the area overnight for a flight to Freeport and knew nothing about where we were. The hotel suggested several restaurants and we decided to hit this one. Decent and we wound up going back when we came back from our flight. Both times just OK. I would call it a sports bar type of place. We would go back. Good wait staff both times. decent prices, VERY loud and hard to have a conversation if you are there at prime time.

• Visited April 2014

Worthington, Ohio
“Great food, great service, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This restaurant was located a few blocks from the hotel we were staying at before our cruise. The food was very good and the prices were extremely reasonable. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, helpful and attentive without hovering or making you feel rushed. I had my favorite, baby back ribs. I have had better but these were tasty and meaty and one of the lowest prices I have paid for a half rack. My husband had the fish & chips and it was quite tasty, so much fish he almost couldn't finish it and he has a hearty appetite. He ordered a bowl of chili as an appetizer and I tried it - it was awesome. It was meaty with a nice assortment of beans and a nice amount of cheese on top.

Would highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank dhustead
Brantford, Canada
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I'm from Canada, and this is my favorite restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. Me and my family specifically stay at the best western so we can walk here and enjoy the amazing food. I usually buy the seafood meal, last time I bought a sea food meal, which was a bag of seafood, in it there was lobster tails, shrimp. It was like opening a trick or treat bag. Everything in there was amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Fort Lauderdale. I will without a doubt visit this place again.

Columbus, Ohio
“Neighborhood style bar & grille”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is a chain of bar-grille establishments that give you what you expect: a huge draft & bottled cold beer selection and a fairly broad menu of casual dining food. Lots of TVs with sports, and a heavy natural wood décor theme. We had blackened chicken Caesar salads that were adequately prepared.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FREEZING IN FT. LAUDERDALE!!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Food is very good, but you need a coat to keep warm! They keep the AC set VERY LOW and very reluctant to adjust the temperature to a comfortable level. Doubt we go back.