“Great Greek food.”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Greek food.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

One of the best, if not the best Greek restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. The lamb chops and Spanakopita are wonderful. Be sure to order the Greek (Farmer or Village) salad. It's delicious and enough to share. Opa!

• Hungarian first
“catered to my every need”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I want to thank Chris and George for the outstanding service the food is so great I'm having it shipped to Akron Ohio over 1,100 miles away the food is outstanding if you want the best you found it I will definitely be back to dine in your fine restaurant very soon thank you so much for your excellence your most favorite customer Charles Kalos

• Visited July 2014
Hernando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Garlicky Greek Food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I had dinner her the night before a cruise on a recommendation of a friend. My husband had the lamb chops and I had the shrimp. The waitress warned us they would be garlicky unless we asked for less. We said bring it on. Both entrées were very good and we enjoyed the garlic. Happy we both had it our we couldn't have shared a room that night. Have recommended the restaurant to our Floridian friends who are able to drive to cruise ports frequently.

• Visited April 2014
Southlake, Texas, United States
“Outstanding Greek!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This restaurant is absolutely amazing! Love the casual setting and the food is unsurpassed! The baby back ribs were in an unbelievable lemon/oregano sauce...the shrimp were in a similar sauce but with garlic added.....they were sweet and good-size! The rice was light, fluffy and deliciously seasoned. The baklava cheesecake speaks for itself...WOW!!!
Very reasonable pricing, attentive, friendly staff. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Ft Lauderdale...don't miss it!

1 Thank Tanya B
Fort Lauderdale
“Good Greek Good Prices”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Reasonably priced, good Greek food. Have been here several times before. This visit I had the Chicken Ceasar Salad which was very big and very good. Best meal I've had there but it wasn't Greek.

1 Thank FTLFan