“Completely done with this restaurant.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Offerdahl's Cafe N Grill
Ranked #468 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
florida
“Completely done with this restaurant.”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I walked in this establishment only to be met by a cashier with two fingers in her mouth. That was my final time giving them another opportunity to earn my business. I stopped going to this restaurant because there was a young lady using her gloved hands to press buttons on the register. She walked over to began working on my sandwhich without changing her gloves. I immediately told her to change her gloves. She looked at me as if she could not believe I asked her to change her gloves. Sorry, I will never go to this restaurant again.

• Visited November 2012

Ft Lauderdale, FL
“Always dependable, fresh and healthy choices”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

A really good breakfast and lunch fast casual alternative if you want fresh and healthy option. Bagels breakfast sandwiches at breakfast with salad bowl options to great burgers. I am a long time fan. The employees make you feel that they are all glad that you are there!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank DanTheManFL
Boca Raton, Florida
“Fresh! In a good way”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

A great place for a quick salad or light sandwiches to eat. No atmosphere, but for sure a step better than fast food. Nice choice of drinks (non-alcoholic) and some pretty creative and good tasting salad ideas.

Visited February 2012