“My first visit...won't be the last”
Review of Salsa Fiesta

Salsa Fiesta
Ranked #360 of 1,407 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Decided to go last night at about 7pm...a little slow but got very busy very fast! Order was easy to place and food was ready in good time. Very nice young lady who appeared to be in charge. I am sorry I did not get her name. I had the Steak Fajita which was very good. When they brought it to the table it looked like dinner for three! GREAT presentation! They came back at least two times to check on us. My buddy ordered the Crispy Taco Salad which was also very large and looked too good to eat! They even offered me more tortilla's if I needed them, it came with 3! Just great. Nice and hot. The steak could have come from a steak house the way it looked and the large portion. We were both very pleased. The unit was also very clean, inside and out on the deck. Restrooms were spotless! We shall return.

Salsa_Fiesta_Social, Owner at Salsa Fiesta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hello FCardwell,

We truly appreciate the great feedback. Thanks for giving us a try. We're happy you and your buddy enjoyed our 5 star Salsa Fiesta experience. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Have seen the billboards with this new chain popping up is South Florida as I drive home every day, so I decided to try it out today.

I can say that as far as I'm concerned, Chipotle and Tijuana Flats don't have to worry too much. I think they all can get along and allow us too pick which brand we want on a given day.

We had good chicken flautas. The tortilla soup was average.
I got the chicken and coconut taco which was only made better once the hand made hot sauce was applied on it. I also got a carnitas taco that was good.
I liked the sauce that was on top of the salsa bar, it saved the food. We also enjoyed the fresh jalapeños and the pickled jalapenos availabe to add to the food.
The staff I may add were quite nice and friendly, which around here is hard to find!! We may go back one day. Overall the variety of the ways to make the food was interesting. If the ratios of meat and condiments could be more in favor of the customer, not the bottom dollar, the results would taste better. My daughters burrito was packed with mostly rice.

Salsa_Fiesta_Social, Owner at Salsa Fiesta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Hello Allioop123, We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us a try. As a small family business, we strive hard to provide great food and excellent customer service to all customers. We're sorry to hear you did not get to experience our five star Salsa Fiesta experience. We hope we can get a second chance to earn your 4 or 5 rating on your next visit. See you soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Very excited to try new Mexican food in my area. It was very clean and inviting however the Burrito fell apart, it was packed with rice and hardly any chicken. I ordered the chips and salsa and found the chips to be quite stale. There was not a very large selection of salsa which is ironic since it's the "Salsa Fiesta Grill". The Guacamole was fair and the salsa was tasteless. Very disappointed.

Salsa_Fiesta_Social, Owner at Salsa Fiesta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Hello LBB715,

We're very sorry to hear that your recent visit with us was not a five star experience. We are a family owned business and we strive to provide excellent customer service and great food to our customers. If you had let us know while you were still there, we would have changed your order with no questions asked. I will send you a private message to learn more about your visit.

Team Ft. Lauderdale

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great location, cute set up, and smells good inside. I ordered the Taco Salad with Chicken for take out. Barely any salad or chicken included, it's mostly rice and black beans. Tortilla bowl has a very weird taste! Will not order from here again. Very disappointing.

Hello J W, We're sorry to hear about your recent visit. We strive hard to provide great food to every customer on every visit. Unfortunately, this was not the case with your order. We will be sending you a private message to learn more about your experience. Thanks for giving us a try.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

So in the Victoria Park area there's half a dozen Tex Mex places. Chipotle, The Whole Echillada, Zona Fresca, Roccos Tacos. Roccos may have more variety than Fiesta, but for something fast and delicious I think this place may be the winner. I've been a Zona Fresca partisan for a long time - avoiding the other places after trying them - and still prefer their salsa/chips for amount/taste but for the main course this place has it all. They've got a bunch of different types of burrito fillings - of which the tipico and some other one were both great. I can't speak to the other guys comments on the tacos, but from what I saw they had "plates" that came with chips. Oh, and they have Cholula sauce bottles. Which is the best mexican hot sauce in the world.

Oh and do you want a breakfast a burrito? Not only do they have that, but it's damn incredible too! I binged one week and had it three days in a row it's that good. The special one with lechon asado is just amazing. I look forward to eating here and at their other locations again soon.

1  Thank Arivoyager
Samuel P, Manager at Salsa Fiesta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2015

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed our Breakfast menu items along with our platters. Look forward to serving you again.