“Great food, value, and service, too”
Review of Fra Diavolo

Fra Diavolo
Ranked #212 of 1,369 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

While I felt a few tables could be removed from the dining area as I walked in, and thought the décor was somewhat dated, somehow, in a dated, overcrowded kinda way, it felt a bit charming. The food was excellent and was only matched by the attentive server. I'm goin' back real soon. Oh, and by the way, the desserts....., YUM!

1  Thank Bradley M

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been here many times. Each time I visit south Florida I try to eat here. The food is always excellent. They do special requests. The service is outstanding. I am very particular when it comes to Italian food. Some may call me a food snob. This place never disappoints.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

We were meeting family to celebrate their 66th wedding anniversary and they chose this restaurant. It was very busy, in fact a sign on the door said "reservations only". The early bird included soup, salad, entree and dessert. Food was plentiful and very good. Desserts are excellent

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We had some friends bring us to this restaurant tonight. At first I was a little disappointed because of the strip center it was located in. Boy was I wrong. The restaurant was charming and the food was the best Italian food I have eaten in south Florida. From the soup, to the entrees everything was bursting with flavor. This is a restaurant, that is reasonably priced,attractive decor and exquisite cuisine. I can,t wait to come back. P.s. Make sure you make a reservation.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We had relatives from up North staying in Fort Lauderdale and they suggested that we meet at Fra Diavolo for dinner one evening. What a pleasant surprise! The food was excellent, the service impeccable and we really felt that we were getting an authentic taste of Italy. We have returned a few times ever since and will continue to do so.

1  Thank Frannie026