“Loved the food”

Casablanca Cafe
Ranked #16 of 1,369 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I really enjoyed the burger and the sizes of the meals.Plesant location near the beach and our hotel. Good value!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,117)

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great location opposite the beach. Food good and a great choice of cocktails. There was live music on the evening we were there.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This restaurant is a very good choice if you are near the beach. We got a table at the upstairs veranda and had a very nice view. I had the tuna and my husband New York Strip. The kids ate from the kids menu and we were all very happy with our meal. The service was great and I think it was good value for our money.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This restaurant wasn't on my list of spots to visit. My brother in law took us there for lunch the first day of our vacation. I had the lamb pita, my husband had the chicken pasta dish. For appetizers, we have the tuna tartar. The food was so good, we went back that night for dinner, at which time, I ordered Sauteed Key West Snapper and my husband had the Chilean Sea Bass. We had the carpaccio for appetizers. The food was awesome! We just couldn't leave this place alone so the last meal we had in the city was fish tacos, lamb pita and again the carpaccio! Home run again! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

one of the better restaurants in the beach area. Not cheap, but it's at least good quality food with good service.

Try their lunch for a more budget minded option.