“Worth two trips during a five night stay.”
Review of Laspada's Hoagies

Laspada's Hoagies
Ranked #2 of 1,345 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Visited Fort Lauderdale for five nights in June. Really enjoyed the sandwich I got for lunch on the second day. Stopped by again on our way to the airport. The staff really seemed to enjoy their work and the sandwich was very good. Would definitely return if I am in the area again.

1  Thank Brian S

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Better come hungry.
Even the 6inch is a meal and a half.
Stand back and be ready to ordser once you belly up to the counter.
Watch and learn!
All hoagies are on homemade bread which is soo fluffy and crusty at the same time.
What sets them apart is the flying meat that is the topper of your sandwich to hold all the delicious sweet and fiery peppers and juicy red tomatoes inside.
You'll see when you get there!
Just get there.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had a couple of hours to kill before catching a flight out of FLL, so we hit the beach and then decided to get some food to avoid getting hi-jacked by airport food. We had the airport programmed into the GPS and then asked it to give us a restaurant along our route. One of the restaurants that popped up was Laspada's Hoagies - having never been in the area, when a restaurant with the word "hoagies" pops up, you figure you can't go too wrong, so we set our sights to our intermediate destination before continuing on to the airport. Laspada's is in a large shopping center and is a little hard to find (it is located on the western side of the Southport Shopping Center along the SE 15th Ave side). Once you step inside, you're confronted with a huge menu board with all of the offerings. After finally settling on the Monster (roast beef [nice and rare], turkey and ham) for me, my family had the Italian Special (ham, salami and cappicola), the Turkey and the Tuna. The sandwiches come in 3 sizes, the Deli (on a round roll, the small (8" bread) and the large (12" bread), and no, I didn't measure, because you're not gonna get cheated! The meat is put on the sandwich (actually, the "slicerer" laid the meat for my monster out on the slab and once she had all the meat laid down, threw it to the guy who would complete my sandwich who caught it like he was snagging a foul ball at a Marlins game! My specified toppings were piled on along with the provolone and I swear that sandwich had to weigh two pounds or more! The slogan says "Best Damn hoagies in town", but I think they're selling themselves short, this is one of the best hoagies anywhere.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been a patron of Laspadas for longer than I can remember. Their ingredients are the best you will ever find in a sub shop. They slice the meat to order, right in front of you, and they have a team of sandwhich makers all working together to get you in and out carrying the most tasty sub ever! If you haven't been to Laspadas to see the sandwichmaker's throw the meat onto a freshly baked sub roll, literally, you are missing out!!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We came here b/c we love hoagies and we wanted to know what all the hype was about. We ordered the Italian, Buffalo chicken, and the monster. We had many hoagies before, mainstream and local but never like this. We were amazed of how much meat the put on the sandwich. I couldn't even fit it all in my mouth it was soo big. They definitely bring the "WOW" factor back into hoagies. I had a great experience here, and everyone should come here! They are awesome!