“Mediocre”

Add it.
Taco Beach
Ranked #643 of 1,344 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Get what you expect I guess, sort of a high class Moe's but more expensive cause it's near the beach obviously. The staff seemed more interested in talking to their friends than being very helpful. Might be better for lunch than dinner but I think they're are better options in the area.

1  Thank Scott S

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Was in town for a trade show and found this place on Trip Advisor...what a great find! Tucked in a corner spot a block from the beach but a must for great tacos, fresh ingredients, and friendly service!

1  Thank zooplantgirl
Reviewed 8 February 2014

So I walk into this place with a 4 year old at 10pm. We were both hungry. The man behind the counter (I forgot his name, but it may have been Julius) was the most helpful person I have ever encountered. He recognized that my son was hungry and made him a great cheese taco. I ordered a pork burrito. It was plentiful and flavorful. The price could have been 50% higher and it would have still been a great value.

At times it seems that the service industry has lost its customer service skills. Taco Beach is the opposite. Bravo. I will be back. A+ Food and A+++++ service.

1  Thank neal b
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Caught a quick lunch here on the way to the beach. I had a mahi mahi salad that was so fresh and tasty.

1  Thank NJTraveler113
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The only reason we found this place is because we were at the nearby 7-11 and decided to take a different route back to the beach. No one was dining at Taco Beach when we first arrived. We asked the only employee we saw (who also happened to be the manager) a few questions about the menu. Both of us ended up ordering their three taco option (3 veggies and 1 chicken/1 steak/1 mahi). All the tacos were very good, with the mahi being even a notch higher. The chips and salsa were very good as well. Other customers walked by and saw us dining there, and then decided to come in as well. We overheard them remarking how they enjoyed the food. Too bad this place isn't located along a high traffic area so that more people can visit. Hopefully folks will read this review and check it out. The fast-casual pricing is a plus as well for those looking to take a break on nearby hefty restaurant spending.

2  Thank Jontae1