“Great lunch place”

Add it.
Taco Beach
Ranked #602 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We ate here twice while we were in Ft. Lauderdale. It was a quick walk from our spot on the beach to Taco Beach. I got the 3 taco option the first day and then did the salad the second day. I had chicken tacos and then I had the steak option for the salad. You can choose what you want to put on your tacos salads like you would at a Chipotle or Subway. The portions were huge and everything tasted great. I particularly liked the steak which was more of a carnitas style. My husband had the mahi mahi soft taco (or maybe it was a burrito...I forget) the first day and he also got a salad on the second day. He also enjoyed both meals. The price was also very reasonable and you won't walk away hungry that's for sure!

1  Thank noelle_Ians_mom

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This place is yummy. I liked the fact that the menu is simple - this makes ordering very easy. The food was fresh, yummy and affordable. It is tucked off the main drag but very close. They had a good lunch special when we were there - you can feed a family of 3 here for about $20 - a great deal!

1  Thank harprd
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Located close to the beach, the food is good, generous servings and the price is very reasonable considering the location.

1  Thank HONDAROCKS
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Taco Beach offered an excellent Mahi Mahi taco special the day we were there. We were looking for a light lunch that we could enjoy quickly. It's set up like a Subway, where you can choose your toppings/fillings for your meal, so there isn't table service, but everyone was very helpful and friendly.

They have a few picnic tables set up outside (this location is a block off the beach) which offered no-frills outside dining.

The Mahi Mahi tacos were excellent, and with an ice cold beer, it was just what we were hoping for.

1  Thank NRNPittsburgh
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Get what you expect I guess, sort of a high class Moe's but more expensive cause it's near the beach obviously. The staff seemed more interested in talking to their friends than being very helpful. Might be better for lunch than dinner but I think they're are better options in the area.

1  Thank Scott S