“Worth every single penny!”

Coastal Yacht Tours
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My husband and I had such a wonderful date!
Tina was so sweet. We are already planning a trip to the Keys with the whole family!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Our family of 7 enjoyed 3 hours on the Mistress 27 with Jason and Tina in early January. The boat is beautiful and immaculately clean. Tina does a lovely job of making all feel welcome. The afternoon trip was very relaxing. We were lucky enough to have a nice day, so mostly we were outside but the inside of the boat is so nice and comfortable that we spent a bit inside towards the end of the day as it got cooler outside. Plenty of champagne, beer and appetizers for all. If you are looking for a unique experience for your family and want to splurge a little this is a great choice!

1  Thank Lisa19582014
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Super cool boat, beautiful view and wonderful weather! Loved every moment, recommended easily! Five stars!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Gorgeous boat, amazing prices. Worth every penny!

My husband and I had the pleasure of and evening out on this beautiful yacht.

It was great being surrounded by our invitees and the staff were so friendly that they quickly became friends (all while remaining professional, not at all stuffy)

More than enough food, high quality and presented in a lovely way. I felt so spoiled!

Every special occasion since, my thoughts fly directly back to Mistress 27 when thinking of entertaining my friends and family and making the night one for the story books!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

WOW! On a vacation to Fort Lauderdale, my wife and I enjoyed a trip with Jason and Tina for a Yacht Tour. It was awesome. Their yacht made me feel like I was on an episode of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous (if anyone remembers that show!). Customer service was exceptional. And so were the views of Fort Lauderdale. I would highly recommend. It was the highlight of our vacation.