“Worst service of my life” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 39 Dessert in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Worst service of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have never before had to find a manager to complain about service but I was forced to do so at the Cheesecake Factory in ft. Lauderdale tonight. We were sat by the hostess outside at 7:47pm. My husband went back to the hostess at 8:07 when no one had come to greet us yet. At 8:15, a waitress came to is as I was getting up to get a manager. She says to us "would you like to be helped?" It was very rude. We ordered. No water or bread was brought to us. A short while later a group of four was sat in the same server's section. I watched them sit and I watched her great and bring them bread. Finally I got a manager. We had been sitting for 45 minutes. The server spent the rest of the night avoiding us, having others bring our good out and clear our plates. Worst service of our lives.

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Paris, France
“Not very satisfied”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I knew the Cheesecake factory restaurant for a long time.
But now I found them very unpersobal and very, very expansive for what you eat.
Even the Cezar salad is ordinary and the lime cheese cake so small for the price that I don't want to recommend this place anymore.

Visited May 2014
Vitoria, ES
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

The Cheesecake Factory is always a great option. The portions are in a good size and the taste is always great, in Fort Lauderdale patience is a must have, the service will be good but it is usual to wait for at least 30 minutes for a table and because it is right on Las Olas it will probably be difficult to park, specially on weekends.

Visited January 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Place To Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The atmosphere here is so nice, very large also. The food was excellent, everyone had something different and everything tasted great. Definitely a place to come. The server we had was awesome, you couldn't have asked for better service. And of course you can't leave without getting a piece of cheese cake. Warning - share a piece - they are large and very rich.

• Visited May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent food , superior service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We were three generations on my grand daughter's spring break and stopped in The Cheesecake Factory for a late lunch.
Our waiter, Alex S, was very engaging and helpful. I don't say this often. I will not give anyone a bad report for service as we all have bad days but when I say Alex was the best I mean it!!! He has a great smile and our order was perfect. Any special request were made without reminders in a timely manner. Our food was served hot..
I had Shrimp scampi, it was grand , and I got a second meal out of it the following evening at the hotel. My grand daughter had the Chicken and a biscuit and it looked like true comfort food served with mashed potato and carrots. My daughter enjoyed the Chicken Parm and got a second meal as well. Prices were reasonable for the quality of our meals.
Along with Alex's upbeat personality, I observed that each staff member that passed by our table smiled at us. It must be a good work atmosphere, employees are not rushed and are pleasant.
We shall return.