“terrible service and cold pizza” 1 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Louie Louie To Go
Frankfurt, Germany
“terrible service and cold pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2006

I am a repeat customer of the Louie Louie for many years and was always happy with both service and quality of food. Yesterday I went again, had been seated at a nice table outside and ordered a seafood pizza and a diet coke. Suddenly my waiter (Alfredo) disappeared, after 45 minutes waiting I asked another waiter to check for my pizza, he didn't, I asked another waiter and he showed up with my pizza immediately. He said, it just came out of the oven ... well, the oven must have been the refrigerator. The pizza was cold, I asked another waitress to return it, she came back 5 minutes later with the same pizza, apparently they put it in the oven again. It was a bit warmer, but still not good and also the way they dealt with my complaint was unprofessional. I asked for the check, they said "sorry, and hopefully you will enjoy your next dinner better", charged the full amount and I was glad to be able to leave.

4 Thank schaeferrolf

portland, maine
“OUCH! $42.95 Sea Bass "special"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2006

Everything here was great until we received our bill.Menu that was posted had highest priced entree at 23.00. My "special" sea bass (includes mashed potato)was $42.95.Gourmet price without the experience.We don't even gouge tourists seeking lobster in Maine with that kind of deceptive pricing.Stick to the italian fare. We felt decieved.

3 Thank ayuh