“Average”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Small bar. Long wait to get in. Slow service. However, our meal was good. Stay on top of the wait staff if you can. No one pays attention to the guests.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Where there with the team, six guys, ordered several steaks. Food is good, not the best I ever had but good.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Went on a business lunch and my table had 15 people. My outlaw ribeye was delicious. I heard around my table that they liked what they ordered. Mine was very good and I was happy.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I have discovered a new place f pi r steak--Longhorn. Their "long-pour" glass of wine is nice as well. My favorite cut is the Tomahawk Ribeye. Fantastic!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

I was seated in 10 minutes and I experienced a great family dining food a. I ordered an awesome outlow ribeye , cooked to perfection all I can say is go there.