“Convenient & fun! Recommend!!”

Skyline Chili Incoporated
Ranked #316 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Every town should have a place like this where you can get hot chili on the go! Convenient & tasty!! Definitely will be back. Recommend trying the coney, it's worthwhile.

There are newer reviews for Skyline Chili Incoporated

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Was introduced to the Skyline experience in its original State, and had no clue there was one in Florida until numerous years ago while visiting Ft Lauderdale, and I was EXTREMELY excited to find it available there. It's now very rare that I visit this city without stopping once at Skyline.
There is nothing special about the actual venue, but it meets every one of my needs with the quality of the food offered. I enjoy eating out, and visit both high-end restaurants and well as quick serve places. This one I can easily recommend, and I think it will make you a fan of the product with a single visit. It certainly makes me smile when I go. Thanks, Skyline!!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

They do a great job of bringing Cincinnati to Florida. The store was hopping for lunch when I stopped in. I got mine to go and was out the door in 3 minutes. Great chili. Some people say it is a Cincinnati thing but I have converted many non cincy folks.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Excited to see a Skyline Chili location while visiting the area. Born and raised in the Cincinnati area, but have been in Texas almost 30 years. As soon as I walked in, I was hit with the smell of heaven. Awesome to see the Cincinnati decor. Food was great! Cheese Coney to die for!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

OK, how much can you say about a 3-way and a large iced tea? Not much. And if you're not from Cincinnati or don't have an affinity for this type of food, it's no big deal. BUT...

When I'm southern Florida, I just HAVE to come here to satisfy my uncontrollable urge for some Skyline Chili. I'm so glad there's one so close to where I stay. It's just a place I can come to, get the same old reliable junk food and leave with a smile on my face!