“Unique Vege dining” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sublime Restaurant & Bar

Sublime Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Sublime Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 1,321 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Sunrise and Oakland
Palm Coast, Florida
“Unique Vege dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We have been here before. The atmosphere is pretty much like a high end restaurant. The food is Vegan, but prepared in unique ways. Even a die hard meat eater would find something they enjoy here. Be sure and try the yummy desserts

Visited September 2013

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Yummy and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Former chef who used to work there recommended this place.

We had the cauliflower and the pretzels for appetizer. Both absolutely outstanding. Some soup with tomatoes, beans, and corn next. I could have just had that soup the whole night and be happy with it. All three of us loved it!

Mom had the veggie burger, she said it was great and we had the Sublime Picatta. If someone had told me it was chicken I would have believed it.

Desert was the Coconut Cake. Huge cake, feeds three easily. Good selection of bottled beers and wines as well.

Server was knowledgable, friendly and just spot on. I highly recommend this place!!!

It is worth noting that they are 100% vegan. That was perfect for us but may not be for everyone. But even if you are not vegan you will not go home hungry or disappointed.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Vegan Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

If you are vegan this restaurant is for you. The service was wonderful. Our party of three thought the Sliders (we couldn't believe there was no meat in them, they were so good) and Frito Misto were outstanding. The main courses we had were the Mushroom Ravioli, Mushroom Risotto Cake (the sautéed mixed vegetables served with this were cooked to perfection) and Vegetable Lasagna. They were all very good. The only disappointment was the Chocolate Nirvana we shared, we thought it a little dry.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent Service, Food & Atmosphere - & I eat meat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Excellent service. Food was different and creative. Great atmosphere. I would recommend it. Try the coconut cake, it was amazing!

Visited October 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I'm not a vegan and I enjoyed my meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

My boyfriend and I are locals and wanted to try dining somewhere different. Sublime has a good location right on Federal Hwy, a very spacious inside with nice decor, and a very warm welcome. Plenty of good parking as well. We ordered two glasses of the Seven Falls Merlot which paired very well with our meals. I had the homemade veggie burger with sweet potato fries and my boyfriend had the veggie lasagna. Both very tasty and good portion sizes. The dessert was large enough to share and a good ending to our meals, its called the Chocolate Nirvana. I overheard a server mention that around Thanksgiving they'll offer a Pumpkin Cheesecake. I'd probably try that next time. It was interesting to hear how they use cashews, coconut and soy to substitute the dairy ingredient in the entrees without compromising on flavor or quality. The server was very knowledgeable of all the ingredients in each entree. The prices were reasonable and I was very impressed that 100% of the profits go to animal welfare. I've passed this place on Federal Hwy a thousand times and now I can say I've been there and I'd be happy to go back.

• Visited October 2013