“Great food, great vibe.”
Review of Rok Brgr

Rok Brgr
Ranked #173 of 1,357 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is our go-to "Burger Joint" but it's way more upscale than your typical Joint. The food is really good, and the selection of drinks is great, too. Nice outdoor seating area on Himmarshee or you can sit inside at the bar or a table, where they have a few TVs for sporting events and good music (though it's very small - don't expect a cavernous place to watch the game!). They even have high chairs so we often bring our toddler for lunch. The fact that it's a little bit pricey is the only thing keeping me from giving them an "Excellent" rating. I can't pick one thing on the menu to recommend as "the best" because I've enjoyed everything I've tried there!

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I were walking around looking for a place to eat when we found Rok:BRGR and it is possibly the BEST hamburger I have ever had!

The restaurant atmosphere was alive, full of customers and very clean. The service we received was superb and very friendly - the server had a lot of patience with our large group and with the kids. The food was brought out relatively quick and it was fresh and hot.

The whole experience was excellent and we enjoyed a fantastic meal at reasonable prices.

I fully recommended this restaurant for anyone looking to eat fresh and delicious food.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Just a great place. Food and service were great. We sat outside and had a great view of life walking by. Didn't sample from the huge selection of beers. My wife and I both had burgers. The Bourbon BBQ was fantastic. Another table had the chicken and waffles. Looked great. Don't worry about being hungry after.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great menu. Upscale Bar food. The burgers are always delicious and consistently good. Only negative is that they used to have a create your own burger, which was not cheap, but allowed you to get exactly what you want on your burger. That is no longer available on the menu. . They did allow me to switch cheeses when I ordered the Bosh burger. But did not allow for other swaps. Great drink specials. Sunday brunch is outstanding. Short rib grilled cheese is amazing, and you can ask for no added butter, which I'd recommend. Will be back again and again. Awesome music, great beer selection.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

So we headed down to the area near Rk BRGR for brunch hoping to get into its sister restaurant Public House. Well they were full (forgot about the soccer game :/) so we headed to RK. We were told 20 minutes to wait-a little long since there weren't tat many people there but that's fine. The whole time they had this dj BLARING music outside. You had to shout-while outside-because of the DJ who was inside. The couple ahead of us gets sat and asked which menu they want-lunch or brunch. Not even two minutes later we are sat and are told that they do not stop serving brunch at 3 but instead somewhere between 2:40 and 3 and that we could not get brunch even though the other couple got brunch menus and had not ordered yet. The suggestion? Come earlier next time...that turned me off right there to the point I would have left had it not been for the group I was with. So we sit and still are having to shout because of the DJ that played until probably 3:30. If I wanted to eat my lunch at a club I would have waited to go to a club. I ordered the beet and goat cheese salad- do yourself a favor and don't. It came looking over dressed but tasted NOTHING like the passion fruit dressing promised-whatever the wetness was had no passion fruit in it at all. The greens tasted dirty-like they were not washed properly-and the beets had no flavor to them at all. The only savior was the goat cheese which I ate while the rest of the salad went untouched. I would have complained but we didn't see the waitress again until everyone else was done eating. Overall, I was not impressed and next time I will wait the two hours at their sister restaurant before attempting to do brunch here again.